Digital Forensic Investigator – Mobile, Computer, PFI – Salary £25,000 – £45,000 + Benefits – West Midlands
The company: An established, highly accredited managed security service provider specialising in Penetration Testing SOC services, security research and cyber investigations. They provide the highest quality services to a range of high-profile clients across the UK including many Police forces, Government and corporate clients. Due to a recent acquisition and huge investment, they are looking for a talented PCI Forensic Analysts, Mobile Device Forensic Analysts and Computer Forensic Analysts to join their team.
The role: The successful Forensic Analyst will be passionate about digital forensics and driven to learn and progress. You will be performing detailed forensic analysis of data files, mobile devices or computer-based equipment. You will be responsible for the full case management, pre-imaging and imaging of device and preservation of digital evidence. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior members of staff. You will also have time to play around with the newest technologies, receive training and gain invaluable experience.
- At least one year experience with end to end forensic investigations (computer or mobile)
- Experience with digital forensic analysis and report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must currently hold SC Clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo SC Clearance
- Completely flexible working hours, part-time contracts also available
- Overtime available, paid at time and a half
- Free parking and excellent transport links
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays (options to buy and sell)
- State of the art labs
- Training budget
- Amazing progression opportunities available
- Corporate benefits package (Medical Insurance, Pension, Life insurance etc)
If you feel this is the role for you and would like to progress in a thriving company, apply now!
You must be eligible for SC Clearance and hold a full UK drivers license.