- Salary £45,000 - £55,000
Level 3 SOC Analyst – SIEM, IDS/IPS, Network Security – Salary £45,000 – £55,000 + Benefits – Dublin
The company: An award-winning Managed Security Service Provider specialising in SOC services, penetration testing, cyber risk advisory and cloud security. Due to their success and growth they are looking for a Level 3 SOC Analyst to join their SOC team in their Dublin Headquarters.
The role: The successful SOC Analyst will be responsible for analysing and responding to security threats from IDS/IPS, firewalls, antivirus, network access control and other sources. You will be participating in in-depth incident investigations, supporting and mentoring Level 1 and 2 analysts and performing daily SOC duties.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role within a SOC environment
- A good understanding of network security systems
- Experience with the following technologies: SIEM, IPS, IDS, TVM, ATP and Endpoint Protection.
- In-depth knowledge of threat intelligence, basic malware analysis, forensics and incident response.
Nice to have skills:
- Relevant certifications such as GCIA, GCIH, GCED, OSCP, CREA, CCFE, Splunk Certified User
- A degree in Computer Science or other relevant subject.
If you have the skills required and are ready to take on a new, exciting role please apply now!