Penetration Tester – OWASP, Python,Metasploit – Rate up to £450 per day – Home/Client Sites
The company: An award-winning Managed Security Service Providerspecialising in SOC services, penetration testing, cyber risk advisory andcloud security. Due to their success and growth they are looking for a PenetrationTesting Consultant to join their Security Testing team on a contract basis.
The role: The successful Penetration tester will beresponsible for providing network, mobile and application penetration tests,vulnerability assessments and red team services to clients in various sectorsacross the UK and Ireland. You will have strong interpersonal skills and willbe mentoring junior members of the team.
- 3+ years commercial penetration testing experience
- Experience with mobile and web application testing
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top Ten Vulnerabilities
- Experience with the following tools: Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Qualys, BurpSuite/ZAP, Python, Perl, Linux
Nice to have:
- Relevant certifications such as OSCP, CRT, CSTM, QSTM, CISSP
- A degree in Computer Science or another relevant subject.
- Application development background or experience
If you have the skills required and areready to take on a new, exciting role please apply now!